Introducing the Nikon D810 HD-SLR: Powered to Create Compelling Images
In this two videos, Nikon Canada's Mark Cruz provides a brief feature set overview of the Nikon D810 HD-SLR in regards to still images, including:
- 36.3-megapixel FX-format (7360 x 4912 resolution) CMOS sensor
- ISO range from 64 to 12,800
- Option to shoot in full-resolution 14-bit RAW/NEF file format, or the new RAW Size Small format
- Expandable ISO range - from 32 (Lo-1) to 51,200 (Hi-2)
- Nikon's exclusive EXPEED 4 image processing engine
- "Clarity" setting added to the available Picture Control adjustment parameters -- adjusts mid tones to enhance details within an image
-Broadcast quality video -- Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 video capture at a variety of frame rates, including 60/30/24p.
-Both FX and DX crop modes
-Flat Picture Control Profile -- provides flexibility in post-production.
-Smooth in-camera time-lapse and interval timer
-Audio capture records wide and voice frequency ranges.
-Zebra stripes -- displayed during live view, making it easy to spot overexposed areas.
-Highlight weighted metering
-Full manual control
Text and videos via NikonCanada