The Impossible Brief: The Canon EOS 5DsR, the new 50 megapixels DSLR tested by Georges Antoni
Low light performance, billboard-ready ultra-high resolution and super crisp images: impossible?
Not with our brand new 50.6 megapixel full frame DSLR cameras: the Canon EOS 5Ds and 5DsR.
Redefine impossible – with our all-new ultra-high resolution sensor, high-powered DSLR.
Key features include:-
• 50.6 megapixels CMOS
• Up to 5.0 frames per second
• Maximum 61 High Density Reticular AF
• DiG!C Dual image processor for even faster readout from the sensor
• ISO 6400 – stills and video
• Mirror Vibration Control System to suppress camera-shake blur and maintain high image quality.
• Intelligent Viewfinder II with approx 100% frame coverage
• 150,000 pixel RGB metering sensor with infra-red sensitivity
• EOS Movie Full HD recording
• Uncompressed HDMI external recording with sound
• High Dynamic Range mode to capture even more stunning detail
• Time-Lapse Movie mode
Text and video via Canon Australia