Final day of a week of shooting dance in Vancouver.
Lots of cool SB 900's in various configurations.
Dancers Alexander Burton and Gilbert Small from Ballet BC.
Thank you Ben Elliott for the music.
by David Cooper
- Joe McNally shoots dance with speed lights (Part I)
- Joe McNally Photography- On location with the Nikon D4
- Back to 1992 with Joe McNally: The workflow of National Geographic 20 years ago
- Joe McNally: Fishermans and their ship unders Nikon flashes
- Joe McNally: Making of 2008 National Geographic cover about Neanderthals
- The Language of Light with Joe McNally
- Joe McNally, David Hobby | Random shoot of the Bus Driver. Unplanned.
- All posts about Joe McNally