AdoramaTV presents DSLR | Video Tips with Richard Harrington. Now that you've learned about what gear you need when shooting time-lapse as well as techniques for how to processes your images in post-production, Rich will take you a step further in creating your time-lapse animation.
In this episode Rich demonstrates how to set up a video timeline, organize the files, process the images, and prepare for export and posting. Join Rich in this step-by-step tutorial of how to build time-lapse animations using Adobe Photoshop CS6.
AdoramaTV features talented hosts including: Mark Wallace, Gavin Hoey, Joe McNally, Joe DiMaggio, Tamara Lackey, Bryan Peterson, and Rich Harrington.
ISO 1200 Magazine related episodes:
- Time-lapse Tutorial: How to Combat DSLR flicker by Ryan Chylinski
- Creating Time Lapse Photography: A Lighting Lesson
- iMotion HD - Time-lapse and Stop-motion app for iPhone / iPad
- Chase Jarvis: quick + dirty timelapse photography
- Cinematographer Ricki Bedenbaugh explains how to create a Dynamic Timelapse without a camara slider