Product Photography Tutorial Step by Step
In this video Karl Taylor will be demonstrating what can be captured directly out of camera without resorting to post production as your first option to fix your image.
Apply this knowledge take-away to your work and save yourself a huge amount of time in the future.
Other techniques covered include:
* Precision lighting control.
* Common misunderstandings of lighting ratios.
* How to visually identify your lighting requirements WITHOUT a light meter.
* The light by light development of the image.
* Using hidden reflectors.
* Using large graduated diffused lights and very precise hard light control.