New Nikon D7500: 8fps and 4K
In this video, Nikon Canada’s Mark Cruz discusses the new D7500, a DX-format camera aimed at photo enthusiasts which slots in between the D7200 and D500.
With flagship performance in a compact yet rugged form, the D7500 shares quite a few features with the top-of-the-line D500:
- 20.9MP CMOS sensor with no Optical Low Pass Filter
- EXPEED 5 processor that enables an amazing ISO range of 100-51,200
- 180,000-pixel RGB metering sensor
- 4K UHD video quality
Combine those D500 features with an 8fps continuous drive mode and a 51-point autofocus system that's improved from the D7200, and the new D7500 offers some impressive features whether you’re looking to take it on vacation, shoot some low-light action or record some breathtaking videos.
Nikon D7500 8fps Continuous Shooting Shutter Sound
Hands on with the Nikon D7500
Wex's Technical Editor Matt Higgs visited Nikon's London training school to take a quick first look at the D7500.
Text, image and video via NikonCanada, Wex Photographic & e PHOTOzine
- For more official information about the Nikon D7500, visit: en.nikon.ca.
- How it compares to the D7200 visit: wexphotographic.com/nikon-d7500-vs-d7200
- Visit www.ephotozine.com for sample photos, reviews, specifications, discussion and more.