Master Any Lighting Setup With The Help Of set.a.light 3D

DIY Video Cart - A Studio Cart for Under $300

1/10/2023 ISO 1200 Magazine 0 Comments


This is the best way  Udi found to build a video cart (aka film cart). 99% of the components came from IKEA, and the other 1% you probably have at the studio.  Since building this cart, he can't really move without it, and he encourages you to build a similar one too.

About Udi Tirosh:

Udi Tirosh is the Founder and Editor in Chief of DIYPhotography, he is also a photographer, a relentless entrepreneur, a prolific inventor and a dad, not necessarily in that order. Let's Get Connected: 

Text, image and video thanks to DIYPhotography