Bruce also shows us how to create and balance fill and ambient lighting using the included color correction gels included with the Speedlite 600EX-RT units.
In addition to the video tutorials, browse through the photo gallery for inspiration and to see the final resulting images from each set-up.
- In the Speedlite Introduction, Bruce goes over the series as well as the features of the Speedlite 600EX-RT and the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT
- In Ballet Dancers, watch Bruce create a dramatic backlight while balancing the subject and background with hidden Speedlite units.
- In Vintage Fashion, see how a safari shoot can be recreated in an airfield using the long range capabilities of the Speedlites and a super telephoto lens.
- In Working Man, discover how Bruce uses colored theatrical gels to create a dramatic mood to balance the flying sparks of the subject.
- In Fire Fighters, learn how to control multiple Speedlites in a large scene using the dynamic group mode on the Speedlite 600EX-RT and ST-E3-RT Transmitter.
You can view the tutorials on Canon's website at goo.gl/zgZ5x
Via iDC Photo Video and text via usa.canon.com