Elinchrom presents: New EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus HS with Hi-Sync mode
Video by Aifo: http://www.aifo.se
After 10 years and over 400,000 Skyport units sold, Elinchrom decided to not only raise the bar but also leap way over it with the launch of the EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus HS, (or Skyport HS for short).
The most advanced Skyport ever, it gives Elinchrom users the ability to control and visualize power settings across all their lights directly from the Skyport transmitter plus the ability to shoot at speeds up to 1/8000s in Hi-Sync mode
"The Skyport HS offers convenience and reliability that hasn't been available with any transmitter before now. It also incorporates so many new advanced features and options that it opens a whole new world in Flash photography.
I haven't been this excited about a new product annoucement in a long time!"
Michael Clark - Adventure Photographer
The Skyport HS has 20 frequency channels that can be used for either Normal or Speed mode. The transmitter attaches easily and securely to the hotshoe with its one-touch quick-lock mechanism, and is powered by 2x AA batteries. It also features an integrated AF Illuminator for faster focusing and a mini-USB socket for firmware updates.
|Image by Tristan Shu|
Users can instantly distinguish what sync mode they are in as the backlit display glows green for normal sync mode, and red for speed sync mode. They can also enjoy a range of up to 656ft (200m) outdoors, and up to 196ft (60m) indoors.
• Large LCD with unique, real-time display of remote flash power settings
• Easy access buttons and Digital Dial for fast setup and control
• 20 Channels*, 4 Groups for Normal and Speed Sync Modes
• Hi-Sync, up to 1/8000sec with Canon and Nikon cameras
• Extended working range up to 656ft (200m) • AF Illuminator and sure-lock mounting foot
• USB port for future-proof upgrades The EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus HS is currently available for Canon and Nikon (with Sony to follow).
More info elinchrom.com/reviews/SkyportPlusHS.html