Z-Man’s Composition Tips: The Key to Capturing Emotion
“Remain engaged. Always be open. Try to see and feel everything and capture it. Shoot what really moves you and shoot what you feel.” - said Z Man to our friend Marc Silber -
|Joe Montana and Coach Walsh _Photo Credit: Michael Zagaris print|
Z-Man’s Composition Tips:
- Visualize your image: Make sure your final image is the image you intended to see from the beginning.
- It’s all about the flow. Photography is like a dance with your subjects.
- Pay Attention: Subjects, back drop, lens, angles, the environment as a whole.
- Research shoot (Z-Man studies fashion magazines)
- Have a visual in mind of what you want photo to look like
- Embrace your surroundings
- Immediately asses environment and subject
- Ask client what they want, how they feel
- Let them know this photoshoot is just about the two of you.
"In the Country of Baseball"...Doc Ellis, who pitched a no hitter on LSD in San Diego, pictured here at Candelstick Park in San Francisco in the summer of 1973#docellis#pittsburghpirates#mlb1973#sanfranciscounderground #inthecountryofbaseball#nohitter#baseballlegend#lsdtrip #reelartpress#michaelzagaris
Read the full post and get more inspiration on www.silberstudios.tv