Nyrius Aries Pro Wireless HDMI Review + DIY Director Monitor Rig!
Today we look at a wireless HDMI kit for video production and built a directors monitor rig! Below you'll find the parts used to build the rig.
*UPDATE: I got the pricing wrong at the end. All rigging parts and batteries cost $125 NOT $387.
Caleb shares some links on his YouTube Channel.
Nyrius Aries Pro 1080p HDMI Wireless Kit: http://geni.us/nyriusariesprohdmi
Parts Used for Monitor Rig:
For the monitor, he uses the SmallHD DP4 which is no longer available.
- 15mm Handle Kit: http://geni.us/15mmhandles
- 15mm 8" Rods: http://geni.us/15mmrodscarbon8
- 15mm Rod Clamp/Monitor Mount: http://amzn.to/2ib4vFp
- Large 12v/5v Battery: http://geni.us/12vbatterypack
- Small USB Battery for Transmitter: http://geni.us/smallusbbattery
Text, image and video via dslrvideoshooter.com