Mistakes to Avoid as a Beginner Photographer
In this video, Serge Ramelli will show some of the mistakes to avoid as a photographer, and how to do it right.
We all make these photography mistakes in the beginning, and I wish I had known how to avoid them when I started my photography.
Photography mistakes to avoid:
- Shooting during day time instead of sunset or sunrise
- Not using an ND filter when shooting the ocean
- Not using a tripod for night photography
- Putting too much elements in your photo
- Shooting JPG instead of Raw
- Not using Lightroom or it's presets
Click here to go to his Source files - http://bit.ly/source-files-296
Get his entire training at : http://photoserge.com/tutorials/
You might also like: How to make a Super Long Exposure Photo for Extraordinary Effects
Text, image and video via Serge Ramelli