7 Smartphone Photography Tips & Tricks
In this video our friend Serge Ramelli is going to give you seven tips to take better smartphone photography.
1. Communicate a strong message
2. Under expose a little bit your sunset for better result
3. Use a tripod for better sunset and night photography
4. Use a slow shutter app and a tripod to make cool long exposure photos, recommended app:
- Slow Shutter App IOS
- Camera FV-5 Android
5. Use Snapseed to retouch your photos
6. Use pre-made bokeh (blurry) background to take awesome flowers.
You may also like: Amazing Trick to Add Some Long Exposure to the Sky
Text, image and video via Serge Ramelli