What LENS should YOU BUY?!
What lens should you buy? I asked the same questions when I wasn't quite sure on where to invest my money. There are so many lens choices and variations that it can be pretty overwhelming!
I shoot Canon, so I am using Canon lenses as an example for this video because I know them the best. By no means do YOU have to buy canon and I'm not telling you that THESE ARE THE ONES TO HAVE! I am, however, talking about the focal lengths, F stop, and overall use of lenses and what I think 3 questions are you can ask yourself to narrow down your options. So, What lens should you buy? Watch now! Links below from lenses mentioned in video.
Which Lens Is right for you? Check out a few below:
- 24-70 CANON Lens : http://amzn.to/2meNDkg
- 24-70 Sigma Lens : http://amzn.to/2mhTDuu
- Wide Angle Street Photography:http://amzn.to/2navyTZ
- CHEAP CANON 50MM : http://amzn.to/2n1IXys
- MEDIUM CANON 50MM : http://amzn.to/2lT1wTA
- EXPENSIVE CANON 50MM : http://amzn.to/2lAEdCH
- My FIRST L Series Lens : http://amzn.to/2naU9bk
- The lens I use now : http://amzn.to/2naHjJS
Special Thanks to Maati from Travel Feels for letting me shoot his ugly mug ;)
Text, image and video via Peter McKinnon