MOMENTS // NEW YORK CITY: When street videography goes to the next level
This is a collaborative cinematography film by Tim Sessler and Cameron Michael, using the FREEFLY MIMIC.
Special thanks goes out to NYC for being such an awesome and inspirational city and to all the people featured in this video!
Shot on the RED Epic Dragon with a 50mm KOWA Prominar and stabilized with the MōVI M15.
- Production: Brooklyn Aerials / brooklynaerials.com/
- Cinematography and Edit: Cameron Michael / vimeo.com/cameronmichael and Tim Sessler / timsessler.com
- Music: Michael Marantz / michaelmarantz.com/
- Assistant Camera: Drew English / drewenglish.com and Joe Victorine / joevictorine.com/
- Behind The Scenes: Ryan Emanuel, Drew English
- Also huge thanks to Already Alive, Michael Marantz, TCS Rentals, Zak Mulligan, Sean Donnelly, Michael Burke and Ryan Emanuel for supporting us with gear - without you guys this wouldn't have been possible.