The Smallest Photo Office In the World
All photography lovers have the same problem, we need experiment with new equipment or learn new techniques. Year by year our home is covered with more new tripods, lighting, cameras or new or used lenses. Second hand market is an addiction, I know.
I have that problem too, but at the same time, I share the same philosophy that Jens Lennartsson. Less is more. More to reach your limits. Let´s do it. This is the perfect solution against your GAS.
I tell you now, just in the moment I have bought a 4x5 film camera.
EQUIPMENT FOR YOUR SMALLEST PHOTO OFFICE
This all Jens needs to travel around the world, ready to write o to take and share pictures. Awesome!!
- Camera: FujiFilm X100T (http://goo.gl/M8wDuV)
- Notebook: Leuchturm 1917 Softcover Pocket Blank (http://goo.gl/nDmSpn)
- E-reader: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2 (http://goo.gl/iJLRjA)
- Keyboard: Flyshark Foldable Bluetooth keyboard (http://goo.gl/7ovXbT)
- Power Bank: EC Technology 22400mAh 3 USB (https://goo.gl/twC11H)
- Phone: iPhone 6 64GB
- For writing: iA Writer (https://goo.gl/RqH4qo)
- For editing pictures: VSCO Cam (https://goo.gl/XdkMqs)
- For uploading to blogs: Wordpress (https://goo.gl/qm8vBA)
Maybe you remember other great story written by Jens Lennartsson: GIJENS: The most epic Self-Promotion Ever Made In The History Of Photography. Watch it HERE