The Ultimate Lens Storage System
Some of yours could be surprised for this DIY lens storage system, but Michael Andrew explains why he has used this plastic shoe holders for years. Even more, he has several of these in his home.This system is:
1. Inexpensive - About $15
2. Easy to Access & organize
3. Reasonably strong, I wouldn't try white L lenses in here.
4. Space Effective (behind the door)
5. I know when a lens is missing, as well as where to put it back.
6. Also holds smaller camera bodies.
Michel shares a link to purchase a plastic holder on Amazon
Text, image and video via michaelthemaven.com